Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Chloes blog

This week we had been doing. math what we  are doing for math is a bar chart it's been fun. Thursday we had a assembly it was fun to watch.  i watch the year 7 and 8 gets there badges for being a house lender. I like the assembly because some people get  a card. then they are happy then  it puts a smile on their  face. This week we did some hand writing i like doing hand writing and math. Tuesday we did wild eyes it's just for the year 5 and  wild eyes are activates i love wild eyes.  File_000.jpeg

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all your thoughts about different things. I'm glad you enjoyed assembly. It is a good to see and celebrate others achievements. Do you want to aim for things like this in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mrs spragg yes it was great the assembly was. thank you for the comment it was really nice

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.